Cumbrian M6 service station recruits 50 new staff
Published at 12:05, Monday, 17 March 2014
Motorway services operator Roadchef has announced plans to recruit 50 people at its Cumbrian site at Killington Lake.
The move comes as the company completes a major refurbishment of the site and prepares to open a branch of McDonald’s as part of an investment in its catering facilities.
Roadchef says the opening of a McDonald’s franchise is expected to bring with it increased footfall and sales and Roadchef is inviting people in Cumbria to apply for the full and part-time positions to support the development.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (22 comments)
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime (21 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (118 comments)
- Widow's anguish as thieves target Pc Bill Barker's grave (7 comments)
- Farmfoods given consent for supermarket at Carlisle's Shaddongate (31 comments)
- West House loses cafe contract at hospital (19 comments)
- Council hands out £3,000 in parking fines in one street in four months (44 comments)
- Cumbria Pride crisis as Carlisle LGBT centre to close (58 comments)