Missing teenage boy returns safe and well
Last updated at 16:24, Monday, 23 June 2014
A missing teenager who prompted a police appeal has returned safe and well.
Jordan Black, 16, of Whitehaven, had last been seen in Cockermouth at 11am on Friday.
He had made contact at 10.30pm to say he was fine but would not be returning home.
He was then not heard from again.
Police say he returned this afternoon.
It was the second time Jordan had gone missing. He 'disappeared' for a couple of days at the end of last month.
First published at 12:11, Monday, 23 June 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (18 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (12 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (21 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (46 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (7 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (23 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (15 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|