Missing Cumbrian girl, 14, found safe and well
Last updated at 10:42, Wednesday, 26 February 2014
A missing teenage girl who prompted a police appeal has been found safe and well.
Abbie Catherine Wilson, 14, had last been seen on Curzon Street, Maryport, at 8.15pm on Sunday.
She was located at an address in Carlisle this morning, say police.
The teenager went missing earlier in the weekend but was found in the Carlisle area and returned home. She went missing again soon afterwards.
Police issued a description of Abbie and urged anyone who had seen her or knew where she was to call them on 101.
First published at 09:53, Tuesday, 25 February 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Government backs plan to divert traffic away from Warwick Bridge (19 comments)
- A595 is Cumbria's most dangerous road, police figures show (28 comments)
- Calls for action on future of derelict Carlisle hotel (35 comments)
- Improving A66 and A69 road 'very tricky and complex' says highways boss (48 comments)
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (62 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (50 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (116 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (36 comments)
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (17 comments)