Cumbria police appeal after woman's hair ripped out in attack
Last updated at 07:35, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
Police are appealing for witnesses after a woman had a chunk of her hair ripped out.
The victim, a 29-year-old woman from the Cleator Moor area, was assaulted in Shakers bar, on Duke Street, Whitehaven, at about 11pm on Friday, March 7.
A spokeswoman for Cumbria Constabulary said the woman had her hair grabbed and was pulled off her feet during the attack, resulting in the loss of a large clump of hair.
Anyone who witnessed the assault or has any information is asked to call police on 101.
First published at 07:31, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle McVitie's staff reject changes to working conditions (63 comments)
- Starlings in Carlisle city centre causing major problems (50 comments)
- 15 people transferred after major incident at north Cumbrian hospitals (99 comments)
- Woods used by 'unsavoury' men for sex chopped down (91 comments)
- Carlisle residents vow to nab speeding drivers (38 comments)
- Unpaid overtime at Cumbrian hospitals rockets (22 comments)
- St Bees School to close (134 comments)
- Battle to recover £500,000 in unpaid council tax in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Row after Cumbrian school refuses to host nuclear meeting (47 comments)
- Carlisle wine shop to close (28 comments)
- Anger over new LED street lighting in Carlisle (59 comments)
Court & crime
- Laying charges at hospital doors (2 comments)
- Looks like Yorkshire made a mi-steak with Jeremy Clarkson (4 comments)
- It’s just the ticket (2 comments)
- Why Brampton-on-Sea doesn’t float my boat
- More Anne Pickles