Collabro to mark album launch in Carlisle
Published at 11:28, Tuesday, 12 August 2014
Britain's Got Talent winners Collabro will launch their debut album in Carlisle.
The operatic boy band, which includes the city’s very own Matthew Pagan, will be coming to the HMV store in The Lanes on Monday.
The group’s first album Stars officially goes on sale that day, and Matthew and his four bandmates will be in the city to say a special thank you to the fans who are supporting them.
While in the store, Collabro will be signing copies of their new CD as well as doing meet and greet sessions with fans.
HMV has said that entry to the signings will be with a wristband, with fans who have pre-ordered the album in store given priority. The bands will be handed out with albums on the day.
Any wristbands left over will be available to shoppers buying the CD on the day.
After making their appearance in Carlisle on Monday, the boys will be whisked off to Gateshead to meet fans across in the North East for their only other appearance that day.
The group will also be returning to the city in January to launch their nationwide tour. They will perform two shows at the Sands Centre on January 26 and 27, after their first show sold out with fans queuing out the door to get a ticket.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (18 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (12 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (21 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (46 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (7 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (23 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (15 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|