Collabro to mark album launch in Carlisle
Published at 11:28, Tuesday, 12 August 2014
Britain's Got Talent winners Collabro will launch their debut album in Carlisle.
The operatic boy band, which includes the city’s very own Matthew Pagan, will be coming to the HMV store in The Lanes on Monday.
The group’s first album Stars officially goes on sale that day, and Matthew and his four bandmates will be in the city to say a special thank you to the fans who are supporting them.
While in the store, Collabro will be signing copies of their new CD as well as doing meet and greet sessions with fans.
HMV has said that entry to the signings will be with a wristband, with fans who have pre-ordered the album in store given priority. The bands will be handed out with albums on the day.
Any wristbands left over will be available to shoppers buying the CD on the day.
After making their appearance in Carlisle on Monday, the boys will be whisked off to Gateshead to meet fans across in the North East for their only other appearance that day.
The group will also be returning to the city in January to launch their nationwide tour. They will perform two shows at the Sands Centre on January 26 and 27, after their first show sold out with fans queuing out the door to get a ticket.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (19 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (16 comments)
- Children find drug needles in Cumbrian alleyway (6 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (8 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (10 comments)
- X-Factor star's Carlisle gig cancelled (15 comments)
- Carlisle Utd in crisis after equalling worst run ever (56 comments)
- Whitehaven appoint new boss (12 comments)
- Worried Scots opening bank accounts in Carlisle (46 comments)
- £1bn tidal lagoon could be built off Cumbrian coast (44 comments)
Court & crime
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (12 comments)
- Represent us on parking charges (2 comments)
- Take a bite out of me, me, me (4 comments)
- Cumbria: outdoors theme park or sprawling retirement village (2 comments)
- More Mark Green
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)