Collabro's latest challengers revealed
Published at 21:58, Thursday, 29 May 2014
Two more acts have been put through to the live finals of Britain's Got Talent.
Nine acts once again dazzled - and shocked - the four judges on the ITV talent show as they battled it out for the public vote.
Young rap and song due Bars and Melody, Innova Irish dance group and energetic violinist Lettice Rowbotham made it into the top three.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, bookies' favourites Bars and Melody came top of the public vote.
After deliberation, the judges voted two apiece for the acts and so it was thrown back to the earlier public vote, which placed Lettice above the dance troupe.
It means that Bars and Melody and Lettice will now join the likes of Lucy Kay and Darcy Oak in the live final, where they will be up against operatic boy band Collabro.
The five-piece group includes Carlisle boy Matthew Pagan, who is urging everyone in his home town to get behind him in the live final on Saturday June 7.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|