Collabro's latest challengers revealed
Published at 21:58, Thursday, 29 May 2014
Two more acts have been put through to the live finals of Britain's Got Talent.
Nine acts once again dazzled - and shocked - the four judges on the ITV talent show as they battled it out for the public vote.
Young rap and song due Bars and Melody, Innova Irish dance group and energetic violinist Lettice Rowbotham made it into the top three.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, bookies' favourites Bars and Melody came top of the public vote.
After deliberation, the judges voted two apiece for the acts and so it was thrown back to the earlier public vote, which placed Lettice above the dance troupe.
It means that Bars and Melody and Lettice will now join the likes of Lucy Kay and Darcy Oak in the live final, where they will be up against operatic boy band Collabro.
The five-piece group includes Carlisle boy Matthew Pagan, who is urging everyone in his home town to get behind him in the live final on Saturday June 7.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Italian chain planning Carlisle city centre restaurant (7 comments)
- West Cumbrian police station will not be casualty of cuts, MP told (3 comments)
- Council tax to rise as Carlisle tries to cope with cuts (35 comments)
- Petition demands Carlisle council action over dog mess and litter (19 comments)
- Primark to open store in Carlisle (111 comments)
- Fire stations and care homes at risk in Cumbria council cuts (47 comments)
- Cumbria police may be reduced to 'blue light' service if funding cuts go-ahead (63 comments)
- Lawyers told to find way out of Carlisle hospital's 'crippling' PFI contract (50 comments)
Court & crime
- No room for hate in a broken heart
- We shouldn’t lose sight of the kindness and compassion (8 comments)
- Primed not to care (2 comments)
- Not just cutout cops who face the chop (5 comments)
- More Anne Pickles
|NEWS & STAR ON:|