Carlisle police find missing boy, eight
Last updated at 15:02, Tuesday, 05 August 2014
Police in Carlisle have found a missing eight-year-old boy.
Alfie Tait, who is severely autistic, was reported missing from the garden, in which he was playing, at 2.19pm. He was found at about 3pm safe and well.
Police had appealed for anyone in the park area of Hammonds Pond who saw the boy to call them.
First published at 14:44, Tuesday, 05 August 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (18 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (12 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (21 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (46 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (7 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (23 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (15 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|