Carlisle police concerned for welfare of missing man
Last updated at 08:15, Thursday, 21 August 2014
Police in Carlisle are still searching for a missing man.
Craig Beattie, 33, was last seen at Hillcrest Avenue on July 14 and it is believed he is sleeping rough in the city.
He is white, 6ft tall, of medium build and has short dark brown hair.
Anyone with any information about Mr Beattie should call police on 101.
- Officers had said they were also concerned for the welfare of Angela Waters - but she was found safe and well at 1.55am today.
The 21-year-old had not been seen since 9.30pm yesterday when she was at a property on Waldegrave Road.
First published at 07:36, Thursday, 21 August 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Government backs plan to divert traffic away from Warwick Bridge (26 comments)
- A595 is Cumbria's most dangerous road, police figures show (29 comments)
- Calls for action on future of derelict Carlisle hotel (38 comments)
- Improving A66 and A69 road 'very tricky and complex' says highways boss (48 comments)
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (62 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (50 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (116 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (36 comments)
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (17 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|