Carlisle family calls in pet psychic to find missing cat
Last updated at 12:39, Tuesday, 27 March 2012
An animal psychic has been called in by a family desperate to find their missing cat.
Korky disappeared last August but his owners – the Parkhouse family from Etterby in Carlisle – believe he’s still out there somewhere.
The moggy, who is black and white and microchipped, belongs to costume design student Jodie Parkhouse, 24, of Eden Street.
She got him from the Animals’ Refuge in Wetheral when he was about five-months-old. He is now three.
Jodie’s mum Annie said: “Korky is somewhat of a celebrity in our area. We live two doors away from a nursery and he was very sociable and loved children.
“He would always sit on the gate post and wait for the children to make a fuss of him. The children were all in tears when he went missing.”
Mrs Parkhouse said: “We had used an animal communicator in the past.
“The information we got was that he had been picked up and put in a car – he did jump into cars sometimes. The psychic could see pylons and believed he may have got out of the car and run away.
“We still think he’s out there somewhere.”
First published at 11:29, Tuesday, 27 March 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|