Carlisle chip shop up for sale after 21 years
Published at 12:16, Monday, 28 January 2013
A long-established Carlisle chippy has been put up for sale after 21 years.
The owners of Holme Fryer, in Denton Holme, are looking to either lease or sell the business as they approach retirement.
Steve Rogerson, 69, said that his daughter had been helping out for a few years but the time has come to call it a day.
He said: “Even now I am down there most days but I don’t work in the shop as much.
“Denton Holme is not a place where you get passing trade so it is all regular customers.
“I don’t think a lot of people realise that I am looking to lease it yet but word will spread.”
For further information contact Steve on 07979898211.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|