Car crashes into Carlisle house
Published at 13:20, Saturday, 01 December 2012
A car has crashed into a house in Carlisle.
Police said nobody was injured but the people living in the house in Westmorland Street, Denton Holme, had to be rehomed with relatives.
A 23-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
The smash, involving a BMW, happened at about 8.40pm last night. Firefighters were also called out.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (14 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (4 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (2 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (18 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (36 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (4 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (14 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (9 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Tesco to turn Mills into a One Stop shop
- Mickley: Homes scheme unveiled
- Time to take a hard-line stance
- Ovingham Bridge programme seven weeks behind schedule
- 400 homes mapped out for Prudhoe hospital grounds
- Prudhoe mum and daughter die in road crash
- Festive safety tips
- LOOKING BACK PICTURES
- Prudhoe’s £26m centre helps youngsters from far and wide
- Parents warned they must get savvy about Facebook