Rebrand for Cockermouth engineering company
Last updated at 08:21, Wednesday, 20 February 2013
An engineering firm has undergone a rebrand for the first time in nearly 20 years.
Cockermouth-based groundwork and civil engineers Gordon Building Services is now trading as GBS.
The organisation, which works on sites across Cumbria and Lancashire, has rebranded with a new logo, a new wrap design on vehicles and a new range of branded work-wear for employees.
Director Nicky Gordon said they had grown significantly over the past four years and felt it was time to refresh their company image.
“We created a simplified trading name and logo to complement the long term plans for the business,” he said. “We will continue to roll out the rebrand changes over the coming months.”
He said the reaction of employees had been ‘great.’
First published at 08:19, Wednesday, 20 February 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Police call handling shake-up could cut demand on officers (29 comments)
- Cumbrian council set to axe chief executive job (14 comments)
- Former Carlisle hotel one of England's most at risk buildings (22 comments)
- Thirty new Cumbrian entries in Camra's latest 'beer bible' (5 comments)
- Parents furious as children kept out of lessons for flouting uniform rules (85 comments)
- 'Rude' Cumbrian town name banned at national WI fair (44 comments)
- Carlisle's Toni & Guy hair salon shuts (40 comments)
- Plans unveiled to revamp Carlisle's Castle Way (139 comments)
Court & crime
- Carlisle man who had nearly two million child porn images on computer jailed
- Driver lost control and crashed through Carlisle charity shop window
- Carlisle man jailed for lying for cocaine trafficker dad
- Cumbrian man convicted of raid on Dartmouth gift shop
- Men who turned Cumbrian mansion into cannabis farm jailed for total of almost 40 years