Penrith renewables firm seals wind turbines contract
Last updated at 15:11, Thursday, 13 January 2011
A fast growing Cumbrian renewable energy firm has signed a deal to partner one of the UK’s leading small wind turbine manufacturers.
Eco Environments, of Penrith, will team up with Proven Energy to market the Scottish company’s wind turbines.
Eco Environments advises homes and businesses on renewable energy solutions, specialising in solar photovoltaic, wind turbines, solar thermal water heating systems and heat pumps.
David Hunt, a director with Eco Environments, said: “We are delighted to team up with Proven Energy.
“In order to achieve it, we had to pass a number of stringent tests including demonstrating our excellence in selling and installing wind turbines, high levels of customer care and support and overall strength of our business.”
First published at 11:40, Thursday, 13 January 2011
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Government backs plan to divert traffic away from Warwick Bridge (31 comments)
- A595 is Cumbria's most dangerous road, police figures show (38 comments)
- Calls for action on future of derelict Carlisle hotel (38 comments)
- Improving A66 and A69 road 'very tricky and complex' says highways boss (51 comments)
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (62 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (50 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (117 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (36 comments)
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (17 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|