New MD at Lamont Pridmore's Carlisle office
Last updated at 14:55, Wednesday, 30 January 2013
Chartered accountant Lamont Pridmore has appointed Peter Brooks as managing director of its Carlisle office.
He takes over from Chris Lamont, who stays at the Lonsdale Street premises as resident partner.
Mr Brooks has more than 25 years’ experience.
He qualified as a chartered accountant with Coopers & Lybrand in Manchester and became a partner in Jones Harris & Co on the Fylde Coast, Lancashire, before moving to Penrith to join Wood Brooks & Co as a partner.
Graham Lamont, chief executive and managing partner at Lamont Pridmore, said: “I am delighted to welcome someone of Peter’s experience.
"He has a particularly strong background in the SME owner-managed business sector.”
First published at 11:41, Wednesday, 30 January 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle McVitie's staff reject changes to working conditions (63 comments)
- Starlings in Carlisle city centre causing major problems (50 comments)
- 15 people transferred after major incident at north Cumbrian hospitals (99 comments)
- Woods used by 'unsavoury' men for sex chopped down (91 comments)
- Carlisle residents vow to nab speeding drivers (38 comments)
- Unpaid overtime at Cumbrian hospitals rockets (22 comments)
- St Bees School to close (134 comments)
- Battle to recover £500,000 in unpaid council tax in Carlisle (22 comments)
- Row after Cumbrian school refuses to host nuclear meeting (47 comments)
- Carlisle wine shop to close (28 comments)
- Anger over new LED street lighting in Carlisle (59 comments)
Court & crime
- Laying charges at hospital doors (2 comments)
- Looks like Yorkshire made a mi-steak with Jeremy Clarkson (4 comments)
- It’s just the ticket (2 comments)
- Why Brampton-on-Sea doesn’t float my boat
- More Anne Pickles