Networking session to be held at Whitehaven's Waterfront
Published at 12:46, Tuesday, 08 January 2013
BUSINESSES in west Cumbria are invited to a networking event in Whitehaven next week.
The free session, organised by Cumbria Chamber of Commerce, is at the Waterfront Restaurant and Bar in West Strand from 5.30pm on Thursday, January 17 and includes a buffet.
Chamber staff provide a list of who is there and can make introductions. It says these events always attract a good mix of businesses – public and private – and offer a great opportunity to build new business relationships and raise the profile of businesses.
Non chamber members can try up to two free events.
To book, email email@example.com or call 0845 226 0040.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Government backs plan to divert traffic away from Warwick Bridge (31 comments)
- A595 is Cumbria's most dangerous road, police figures show (37 comments)
- Calls for action on future of derelict Carlisle hotel (38 comments)
- Improving A66 and A69 road 'very tricky and complex' says highways boss (50 comments)
- Dogs banned from some parks and spaces in Cumbria (62 comments)
- Hundreds offer to quit Cumbria County Council (50 comments)
- Parking ban on staff at Carlisle's Cumberland Infirmary (117 comments)
- National Grid reveals route for new power lines network (36 comments)
- New council base could bring hundreds of jobs to Workington (17 comments)
Court & crime
- Prison term for drug addict who blackmailed vulnerable pensioner
- Whitehaven mum-of-four avoids jail term for £33,000 fraud
- Three years for Carlisle man who plunged knife into victim's face
- Teenage driver behind bars after crashing into wall
- Doorman assaulted by man he had thrown out of Carlisle nightclub