Domestic business boom for successful Cumbrian exporter
Last updated at 13:01, Thursday, 10 May 2012
A Cumbrian firm that built its reputation as an exporter is now experiencing a boom in domestic demand.
Totalpost, of Alston, exports its mailroom services and office equipment to 24 countries around the world.
The firm is now seeing demand for its services take off in the UK and bosses have built a new sales team to cope with the increased work.
The firm, which was named best small firm in the CN Group Business Awards 2011, has taken on Terry Dellar as UK sales manager and Barry Peeling and Mark Wright as territory sales managers.
Managing director David Hymers said: “We’ve witnessed continued growth over the last 10 years.
“The establishing of a UK-focused sales team is natural progression for us.”
First published at 11:28, Thursday, 10 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Cumbrian MP: We need second jobs (40 comments)
- Cumbrian brothers plan to swim the River Eden (3 comments)
- Carlisle on course to set bizarre club record (2 comments)
- Carlisle barber retiring after 54 years (9 comments)
- Housebuilder reveals plans for hundreds of new homes (39 comments)
- Carlisle shopping centre on sale for £1.5m (30 comments)
- Carlisle's Civic Centre to stop taking cash payments (14 comments)
- Staff moved so Cumbrian council can rent out office (5 comments)
- Premier Inn gets go-ahead for town centre hotel (14 comments)
- Carlisle Cathedral revamp plans slammed (39 comments)
- Why is Cumbrian coastguard HQ being moved inland? (21 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|