Carlisle Motability show to return after successful debut
Last updated at 14:43, Thursday, 14 June 2012
A motor show was so successful it is being held again this year.
The Carlisle Motability show, run by CN Media Group in association with Motability, will take place on Saturday, and has already attracted interest from all the major local dealerships.
It was held for the first time last year, and saw hundreds of people searching for a new car – or simply viewing the latest models.
Stephen McCullough, business development director for the company, said: “We have a close working relationship with leading motor dealers across the county, and we were asked if we would be willing to host a second motability motoring event in Carlisle.
“So far we have had confirmation from almost all the major car-makers, all of which will be showcasing their new models and latest offers.
“We've brought everything together in one convenient under cover venue to make finding out more about motoring as easy as possible.”
Specialists from local dealerships will be on hand throughout the day, offering advice and guidance.
Mr McCullough added: “It’s totally free and a great day out for all the family. It really does promise to be a first class motor show.”
The event takes place at the H&H Group’s Exhibition Hall, Rosehill, Carlisle, and begins at 9am. There is free admission and free parking.
First published at 11:27, Thursday, 14 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Carlisle Utd in further talks with "billionaire"
- Lake District's World Heritage status bid moves forward (5 comments)
- Thousands backing campaign to make Cumbria Scottish (130 comments)
- St Bees School set to reopen next year (45 comments)
- Two new housing schemes tabled for Carlisle (17 comments)
- Stagecoach making changes to bus routes across Carlisle (34 comments)
- Cumbria's children's service still failing (42 comments)
- Conservative Stevenson retains Carlisle (104 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|