Appeal for witnesses after man injured in attack
Published at 11:04, Saturday, 30 June 2012
Detectives in Carlisle are appealing for witnesses after a man suffered a serious assault which left him needing hospital treatment.
The attack, to the rear of the Royal Scot pub in Langrigg Road, Morton, between, 5pm and 6.30pm yesterday, left the victim with a fractured eye socket.
Anybody who saw anything relevant at the time in question should contact detective constable Jayne Wright or detective sergeant Jo Jansen on the Cumbria Police non emergency number 101.
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- 'Deserters' leaving Carlisle to shop in Glasgow are harming city (23 comments)
- Cumbrian pub gets go-ahead for longer opening hours (15 comments)
- Ex-Cumbrian health chief says working across Border 'a breath of fresh air' (5 comments)
- Bus cuts across Cumbria loom in bid to save £1.3m (38 comments)
- Hospitals smoking ban goes too far, says Carlisle councillor (73 comments)
- Allerdale set to back Government proposal to sideline county council in nuclear store search (55 comments)
- Cumbrian beauty queen overcomes cruel internet bullies (10 comments)
- Carlisle dad fined for cycling with daughter on shoulders (45 comments)
- Major police operation in Carlisle area blighted by criminals (13 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|