£25,000 winner at Carlisle bingo club
Last updated at 13:29, Wednesday, 13 August 2014
A bingo player has scooped a £25,000 prize while playing the game in Carlisle.
The regular at the Opera Bingo in Denton Street, Denton Holme, who has not been named, won the cash on Saturday night, beating players from across the country.
It is the biggest prize of the year in the company’s National Game which pits players from other bingo halls against one another.
First published at 13:22, Wednesday, 13 August 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
Have your say
- Dozens of operations cancelled at Carlisle hospital (25 comments)
- Huge potholes making Cumbrian residents' lives a misery (18 comments)
- Cumbria police must have redesign to survive (12 comments)
- Carlisle shop for sale with warning not to tell staff (21 comments)
- Wealthy peer funds Labour to help unseat Tories in Carlisle (46 comments)
- Cumbrian postcode with fewest burglaries revealed (7 comments)
- Dog suffers horrific injuries in attack on Carlisle street (23 comments)
- Cumbria crime panel backs council tax increase plan (15 comments)
- Double blow as historic Carlisle pub and club close (14 comments)
Court & crime
|NEWS & STAR ON:|