One man has died, two other people are in a critical condition and two more men are seriously ill due to suspected substance abuse at Kendal Calling.
- Hopes growing that Primark coming to Carlisle
- Six police assaulted at Carlisle railway station
- Driver banned for hitting 130mph on bypass
- Man who duped OAP of £46,000 must pay back only £48
- Stobart "double-crewing" to avoid Calais crisis
- Prison term for drug addict who blackmailed vulnerable pensioner
A man who carried out a vicious knife attack in Carlisle city centre has been sent to custody.
More 1,200 workers at Sellafield have started a work to rule and overtime ban.