A man was cut during a knifepoint robbery on a Carlisle street.
- Gritters being used to stop Cumbria's roads melting (1 comment)
- Cumbrian child porn accused denies sexual interest in children
- Woman flown to Newcastle hospital after two-car crash
- Carlisle-based company fined for Langholm factory explosion
- Very serious injuries for man whose hand caught in farm machinery
A drink-driver who crashed and overturned his car has been banned from the roads for over three years.
Health chiefs have apologised to the family of a pensioner who died in the West Cumberland Hospital for the “below standard” care she received.