A baby girl’s death in Cumbria, remains a mystery after nearly two years, a coroner has ruled.
- Armed robbery in Carlisle
- Cumbrian mum reveals ordeal of son abandoned in Kuwait by security firm
- Man hurt in 'iron bar' attack in Carlisle car park
- Cumbrian care home worker guilty of sex assault
- Botchergate closed as fire crews battle takeaway blaze
- Man arrested after car crash in Carlisle city centre
- 40 new jobs on cards as KFC plans Carlisle drive-through
A girl aged just seven was conned into sending naked pictures of herself to an internet pervert. (11 comments)
Minister of State for Schools David Laws discussed the issue of rural bus subsidies for Cumbrian students today.