A 37-year-old man is critical in a Newcastle hospital after he was hit by a car while fleeing an alleged assault.
- Heavy rain warning for Cumbria
- Man died after tractor overturned while he was cutting grass
- Man punched ex-partner as she held new-born baby
- Story writes-off £1.1m loan to Carlisle Utd (8 comments)
- Story Homes gets go-ahead for 320-house estate (2 comments)
- New Cumbrian music festival will have strong family feel
- Police searching for murder suspect pensioner find body
A man has been airlifted to hospital after falling “three storeys”.
A 33-year-old man reported missing yesterday has been found.