A public transport watchdog has labelled Cumbria the worst county in the north west of England for rural bus cuts.
- Drunk Carlisle teacher abandoned son while she went to buy more alcohol
- Cumbrian man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Web dating link to sex crimes in Cumbria
- Police name man killed in road crash
- Opening date for new Carlisle supermarket revealed
- New leads in Carlisle house raid probe
- Carlisle ex-soldier fighting with Lions of Rojava in Syria
- Power cut hits 3,500 Cumbrian properties
A man who faced court for head-butting his neighbour later confronted him in the street, declaring: “I’m going to kill you”.
Seventy vehicles were stopped in Cumbria in a crackdown on rural crime.