A young man stole from the bowling alley he worked at to help him cope with repaying loans from pay day lenders.
- Pressure group PETA launches second attack on Cumbrian aquarium
- Plans lodged for second solar park in west Cumbria
- Campaign launched after brewery puts pub up for sale
- Cannabis man jailed for 30 months
- Carlisle man threatened to 'smash up' neighbour with gas pipe
- Changes proposed for junctions on main road in west Cumbria (5 comments)
A teenager who was locked up for breaching an anti-social behaviour order has won his appeal against the sentence.
A council meeting degenerated into chaos when an anti-council campaigner was thrown out by the police.