A temporary postman stole jewellery and football match tickets from packages he was sorting.
- Carlisle's Story Homes to set up base at former RAF HQ
- Drunk Cumbrian dad sent to prison for 12 weeks for child neglect
- Cumbria police appeal after 'disorder' at pub
- Carlisle shop worker stole from employer
- Tributes paid as Carlisle dad dies aged 30
- Head of Carlisle school retiring after 12 years in charge
- Cumbrian man warned he faces jail for child sex offences
A man has been charged following a £13,000 drugs bust at a bus station.
Building firm Story Homes is renovating an iconic Carlisle building to create a new city headquarters.
Cumbria County Council has a new chairman and vice chairman.
Firefighters rescued a woman who was stuck on the roof of a porch in Charles Close, Workigton, at 4.50am yesterday.
A LISTED hall has become the first ever property in Cumbria to be to be given a coveted “superior quality” award.
POLICE patrols have been increased after reports that children were chased by men in Hawkshead.
A SHOE shop is inviting families to boost foot health while raising money for charity.
A GREEN Party candidate has welcomed a decision to extend a Cumbrian offshore windfarm.
Six shotguns were stolen during a break-in at a Cumbrian farm, say police.
A woman has appeared in court charged with falsely claiming benefits worth £17,000.