Police operation stops drugs getting onto music festival site
Last updated at 17:38, Thursday, 31 July 2014
Police say an operation has stopped drugs from getting onto the site of Cumbria's Kendal Calling music festival.
The force posted a picture on twitter displaying what appeared to be a seizure of substances.
The festival at Lowther Deer Park, near Penrith, is being held this weekend.
First published at 17:41, Thursday, 31 July 2014
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Lack of rain means Cumbria facing driest September in 30 years (1 comment)
- Cumbria police probe after cats poisoned
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (38 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (28 comments)
- University of Cumbria among most gay-friendly in UK (13 comments)
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (57 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)