A restaurant boss has been found guilty of harassing a victim of his brother – a man jailed for sex crimes.
- Girl kicked in head and stamped on during vicious attack in Carlisle
- Drug dealer offered plant food for sale in Cumbrian pub
- Police release CCTV after Carlisle theft
- Cumbria Police recover £200,000 drugs
- Derelict house set for redevelopment badly damaged by fire
- Missing Cumbria woman found
- Best man's dad jailed for knocking out groom's father
Firefighters rescued two people from a fire at a Carlisle property.
A Carlisle man has been caught driving while disqualified for the SEVENTH time – despite never passing a test.