Police in Cumbria are searching for a 15-year-old they describe as a "high risk missing person".
- Fell runner attacked by man with stick in Cumbria
- Carlisle hospital burglar to spend third Xmas in prison
- Cumbria police at three-vehicle crash on A596
- Inquest opens into Carlisle woman's death on rail line
- Cumbrian dealer caught with cannabis stash in plastic box
- We can blow battle for Carlisle wide open, claim UKIP
- Headteachers' warning after boy, 9, grabbed by stranger
- Teenager hurt in motorcycle crash
- Cumbrian police worker facing extreme child pornography charges
Concerns are growing for a missing blind Maryport man who has no medication to treat his epilepsy.