Two mums wept as a court heard how they had repeatedly failed to stop their teenage sons from playing truant for weeks on end.
- Pair planned to eat Cumbrian rapist after killing him in prison
- Women who conned fashion chain sentenced by Carlisle court
- Yobs damage 21 cars in Carlisle spree
- North West Air Ambulance service helicopters grounded
- Budget retailer promises 20 new Cumbrian jobs
- Cumbrian council denies claim it faces bankruptcy over pension deficit
- Cumbria train services running again following lorry crash