Cumbrian brothers fought over content of 'racy' film
Published at 08:34, Friday, 24 February 2012
Two brothers ended up brawling after one of them put on a DVD the other thought was too racy to be watched in front of their mother.
Gavin Newman, 32, was unhappy with Ryan Newman’s choice of film due to its sex scenes and so the pair started fighting, city magistrates heard.
When the fight spilled into the garden, their mum called 999.
Gary Newman, of Ellesmere Way, Morton, Carlisle, appeared before Carlisle magistrates and admitted threatening behaviour on February 7.
He was sentenced to a six-month community order and put on a curfew for four weeks.
His brother had already received a 12-month community order.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Cumbria's 40,000 potholes will cost millions to repair (30 comments)
- Lee Evans to perform gig in Cumbria (37 comments)
- Equipment being ripped out of Carlisle play areas (52 comments)
- Warning road closure could kill off trade in Cumbrian town (11 comments)
- Ex-Carlisle mayor boycotts Civic Centre 'party' in play park protest (20 comments)