You vote Lee Miller as your Carlisle Utd player of year
Last updated at 12:10, Monday, 23 April 2012
Lee Miller is today revealed as the overwhelming choice of News & Star readers as the Carlisle United Player of the Year.
The 28-year-old striker’s 15 goals have played a huge part in the Blues’ promotion push this season.
And the popular Scot, now sidelined with a groin injury, polled 42 per cent of the vote by internet, email, post and text message.
More than 1,000 readers took part in the poll, which saw tricky forward Francois Zoko finish as runner-up.
Third place went to veteran defender Peter Murphy.
Miller will be presented with his trophy at half time during the Blues’ vital final home game of the season against Exeter on Saturday.
First published at 11:30, Monday, 23 April 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- League Two 2014-15
- League and cup results 2014-15
- League One 2013-14
- League and cup results 2012-13
- League One 2012-13
- League and cup results 2011-12
- League One 2011-12
- League and cup results 2010-11
- League One 2010-11
- League and cup results 2009-10
- League One 2009-10
- League and cup results 2008-09
- League One 2008-09
- League and cup results 2007-08
- League One 2007-08
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Cumbria police crackdown on drivers using mobile phones (6 comments)
- Ex-Lookaround newsreader begins life as woman she always wanted to be (16 comments)
- Reays brings back City Hopper service; pledges more room for buggies (34 comments)
- Parents will be fined if caught smoking in cars carrying children (21 comments)
- Tweet made Austin look a proper Charlie (1 comment)