Carlisle Utd set to pass 2,000 season ticket sales
Last updated at 14:15, Friday, 22 June 2012
Carlisle United expect to break the 2,000 barrier for season ticket sales as fans continue to put their faith in the Blues for the 2012/13 season.
United have reported an increase in sales against last year’s figures and are now set to beat last season’s total of 1,956.
The ‘early buy’ discount period, with savings of up to £40, ends today with sales currently standing at 1,701.
All season tickets revert to standard prices from Monday morning, with all season ticket holders able to watch Carlisle’s first game of the season for free.
The Capital One Cup clash against Accrington Stanley will see no charge for season ticket holders, along with United’s first Johnstone’s Paint Trophy tie of the new campaign provided it is at home.
The Blues this week added an away clash with League Two outfit Morecambe to their list of pre-season friendlies on August 8, kick-off 7.45pm.
First published at 14:08, Friday, 22 June 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- League and cup results 2013-14
- League One 2013-14
- League and cup results 2012-13
- League One 2012-13
- League and cup results 2011-12
- League One 2011-12
- League and cup results 2010-11
- League One 2010-11
- League and cup results 2009-10
- League One 2009-10
- League and cup results 2008-09
- League One 2008-09
- League and cup results 2007-08
- League One 2007-08
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Two retail giants quitting Carlisle (34 comments)
- Fight to block £20 parking charge stepped up by campaigners (12 comments)
- New headline act for Carlisle's Christmas festivities (7 comments)
- Girl, 7, conned into sending nude photos to internet sex predator (10 comments)
- New report tells how Talkin Tarn could become self-financing (3 comments)
- Cost of on-street parking charges revealed by Cumbria council (103 comments)
- Cumbria council hires PR guru - at cost of £700 a day (83 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (69 comments)
- New KFC restaurant will create up to 40 jobs in Cumbria (50 comments)
- Carlisle's The Lanes shopping centre on verge of expansion (55 comments)