Carlisle Utd game against Wolves postponed
Last updated at 15:17, Thursday, 03 October 2013
Carlisle United's home game with Wolves, due to be played on October 12, has been postponed.
The visitors have asked for the match to be rescheduled due to the international call-up rule.
A club can request a postponement if they have three or more first team squad members called up at full, under 21, under 20 or under 19 levels.
"Wolves have confirmed that this is the case following this week's round of international call-ups," says United's website.
The game is now due to be played on Tuesday, November 5, kick-off 7.45pm.
First published at 21:31, Wednesday, 02 October 2013
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Cumbria's 40,000 potholes will cost millions to repair (30 comments)
- Lee Evans to perform gig in Cumbria (37 comments)
- Equipment being ripped out of Carlisle play areas (52 comments)
- Warning road closure could kill off trade in Cumbrian town (11 comments)
- Ex-Carlisle mayor boycotts Civic Centre 'party' in play park protest (20 comments)