Abbott offers Carlisle Utd stars new deals
Last updated at 14:31, Monday, 07 May 2012
Carlisle United manager Greg Abbott has offered new deals to out-of-contract players James Berrett, Mark Gillespie, Danny Livesey, Lubo Michalik, Peter Murphy, Frank Simek, Tom Taiwo and Francois Zoko.
However, striker Craig Curran and defender Stephen O'Halloran have both been released by the club.
Curran, 22, signed a two-year deal with United in the summer of 2010 and scored eight goals in 69 appearances during his stay. He has been on loan at Morecambe during the second half of the season, scoring once in seven appearances.
O'Halloran, 24, joined the club on a one-year contract last summer from Coventry City and has made five appearances.
First published at 14:30, Monday, 07 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- League and cup results 2013-14
- League One 2013-14
- League and cup results 2012-13
- League One 2012-13
- League and cup results 2011-12
- League One 2011-12
- League and cup results 2010-11
- League One 2010-11
- League and cup results 2009-10
- League One 2009-10
- League and cup results 2008-09
- League One 2008-09
- League and cup results 2007-08
- League One 2007-08
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (26 comments)
- Talks over new primary on site of axed Carlisle school (12 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (13 comments)
- It’s all gone south for us northeners (13 comments)
- Keith Curle named as new Carlisle United boss (29 comments)
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (54 comments)