Abbott offers Carlisle Utd stars new deals
Last updated at 14:31, Monday, 07 May 2012
Carlisle United manager Greg Abbott has offered new deals to out-of-contract players James Berrett, Mark Gillespie, Danny Livesey, Lubo Michalik, Peter Murphy, Frank Simek, Tom Taiwo and Francois Zoko.
However, striker Craig Curran and defender Stephen O'Halloran have both been released by the club.
Curran, 22, signed a two-year deal with United in the summer of 2010 and scored eight goals in 69 appearances during his stay. He has been on loan at Morecambe during the second half of the season, scoring once in seven appearances.
O'Halloran, 24, joined the club on a one-year contract last summer from Coventry City and has made five appearances.
First published at 14:30, Monday, 07 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Cumbria's 40,000 potholes will cost millions to repair (30 comments)
- Lee Evans to perform gig in Cumbria (37 comments)
- Equipment being ripped out of Carlisle play areas (52 comments)
- Warning road closure could kill off trade in Cumbrian town (11 comments)
- Ex-Carlisle mayor boycotts Civic Centre 'party' in play park protest (20 comments)