Abbott offers Carlisle Utd stars new deals
Last updated at 14:31, Monday, 07 May 2012
Carlisle United manager Greg Abbott has offered new deals to out-of-contract players James Berrett, Mark Gillespie, Danny Livesey, Lubo Michalik, Peter Murphy, Frank Simek, Tom Taiwo and Francois Zoko.
However, striker Craig Curran and defender Stephen O'Halloran have both been released by the club.
Curran, 22, signed a two-year deal with United in the summer of 2010 and scored eight goals in 69 appearances during his stay. He has been on loan at Morecambe during the second half of the season, scoring once in seven appearances.
O'Halloran, 24, joined the club on a one-year contract last summer from Coventry City and has made five appearances.
First published at 14:30, Monday, 07 May 2012
Published by http://www.newsandstar.co.uk
- League and cup results 2013-14
- League One 2013-14
- League and cup results 2012-13
- League One 2012-13
- League and cup results 2011-12
- League One 2011-12
- League and cup results 2010-11
- League One 2010-11
- League and cup results 2009-10
- League One 2009-10
- League and cup results 2008-09
- League One 2008-09
- League and cup results 2007-08
- League One 2007-08
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Two retail giants quitting Carlisle (19 comments)
- Carlisle star Matt Pagan gutted as Collabro Xmas lights switch-on called off (32 comments)
- Girl, 7, conned into sending nude photos to internet sex predator
- Endangered species warning at Cumbria milk price crisis talks (1 comment)
- Two weeks to act over Cumbrian parking permits charge (2 comments)
- Cost of on-street parking charges revealed by Cumbria council (101 comments)
- Cumbria council hires PR guru - at cost of £700 a day (74 comments)
- Anger over plan to charge £20 to park outside your home in Cumbria (63 comments)
- New KFC restaurant will create up to 40 jobs in Cumbria (49 comments)
- Carlisle's The Lanes shopping centre on verge of expansion (52 comments)