Submit a table
Last updated at 18:03, Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Are you a league or division officer? Want to get your table(s) seen and hosted for free?
All you have to do is send them to us.
It's dead simple to submit a table . . . just click this link, attach your table(s) and press send. That's it!
All we need from you is your name and some other basic details, together with a contact number in case we have any queries.
Other than that, that really is it.
There's just one thing we would ask. If you agree to send a table, please ensure you send it regularly, either weekly or fortnightly. When we do the initial upload, we can then let users know.
Any tables that aren't regularly updated will be removed. Not much point in keeping a table live if it is three or four games out of date.
Here's that link again . . . league table submission link.
First published at 17:48, Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- Cumbria police crackdown on drivers using mobile phones (6 comments)
- Ex-Lookaround newsreader begins life as woman she always wanted to be (16 comments)
- Reays brings back City Hopper service; pledges more room for buggies (34 comments)
- Parents will be fined if caught smoking in cars carrying children (21 comments)
- Tweet made Austin look a proper Charlie (1 comment)