Submit a table
Last updated at 18:03, Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Are you a league or division officer? Want to get your table(s) seen and hosted for free?
All you have to do is send them to us.
It's dead simple to submit a table . . . just click this link, attach your table(s) and press send. That's it!
All we need from you is your name and some other basic details, together with a contact number in case we have any queries.
Other than that, that really is it.
There's just one thing we would ask. If you agree to send a table, please ensure you send it regularly, either weekly or fortnightly. When we do the initial upload, we can then let users know.
Any tables that aren't regularly updated will be removed. Not much point in keeping a table live if it is three or four games out of date.
Here's that link again . . . league table submission link.
First published at 17:48, Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
|NEWS & STAR ON:|
- New manager Keith Curle sets out plan to save Carlisle Utd (15 comments)
- Scotland says 'No' to independence (29 comments)
- Car park in Cumbrian town to close for a month (16 comments)
- Cumbria police probe after cats poisoned (3 comments)
- Lack of rain means Cumbria facing driest September in 30 years (4 comments)
- Scottish independence: Cumbria border posts warning if yes vote (105 comments)
- Carlisle Utd boss Graham Kavanagh sacked (74 comments)
- Keith Curle in pole position to become Carlisle Utd boss (56 comments)
- Ex-Liverpool ace on bookies list to become new Carlisle Utd boss (57 comments)
- Carlisle 'receptive' to UKIP, reveals new study (55 comments)