A mentally unwell man stepped in front of a lorry after failing to return to his hospital ward.
- Man suffered fatal heart attack minutes after row
- Man exposed himself on busy Carlisle street
- Person hit by train on Carlisle to Newcastle line
- Cumbrian man wins battle to keep cross in tribute to wife
- Pensioner fighting for life after being hit by car in Cumbria
- 11 babies and one mum died at dysfunctional Cumbrian hospital (1 comment)
- Cumbrian teacher banned for drink-driving in minibus
A widow is suing the Ministry of Defence after her soldier husband died in a horror car crash involving an “unsafe” Army Land Rover.
A man who had been thrown off a late-night train for being drunk and disorderly allegedly assaulted a police officer.