A second Cumbrian was abandoned overseas by a controversial anti-piracy company, his mother has revealed.
- Cumbrian care home worker guilty of sex assault
- Botchergate closed as fire crews battle takeaway blaze
- Man arrested after car crash in Carlisle city centre
- 40 new jobs on cards as KFC plans Carlisle drive-through
- Driver hurt as five-vehicle crash closes main north Cumbrian road
- Schools minister hears Cumbria rural bus case
- Trial of Cumbrian man after fire regulations probe
A girl aged just seven was conned into sending naked pictures of herself to an internet pervert. (10 comments)
A Carlisle woman who helped a paedophile to carry out a sustained campaign of sex abuse against two young girls has been jailed for 14 years.