Hospital bosses have unveiled proposals to overhaul the way patients are treated - including transferring more people across Cumbria.
- Warning as 1,800 council jobs hang in the balance (46 comments)
- Police close key north Cumbrian road
- Death of man, 30, living in Carlisle 'unexplained', say police
- ‘Law doesn’t apply to me’ row lands Cumbrian man with £6,000 court bill
- Air ambulance called to two-car crash on busy Cumbrian road
- Armed robbery at Carlisle supermarket
A jealous man who suspected his partner was having an affair torched one of her Christmas cards – setting fire to the bath in the process.
A Carlisle man admitted to a court that he had been so drunk he cannot remember damaging his neighbour’s car.