A restaurant boss has been found guilty of harassing a victim of his brother – a man jailed for sex crimes.
- Inquest to open on man who fell from bridge near Carlisle
- Girl kicked in head and stamped on during vicious attack in Carlisle
- Drug dealer offered plant food for sale in Cumbrian pub
- Police release CCTV after Carlisle theft
- Derelict house set for redevelopment badly damaged by fire
- Missing Cumbria woman found
Firefighters rescued two people from a fire at a Carlisle property.
A wedding day in Carlisle ended in violence when the groom’s father suffered a fractured skull as he was felled by a single punch.